Thursday, July 8, 2010

Review: Haagen Dazs Coffee Ice Cream

What has Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, and Coffee?? Haagen Dazs Coffee Ice Cream!



If you want to avoid stabilizers, soy, corn syrup, or the like, you should look at the back of your ice cream label. I promise you'll be surprise at all the crap in it! If you're traveling with an allergy child and you need ice cream, Haagen Dazs is widely available! My daughter LOVES coffee ice cream. She loves Haagen Dazs. It's creamy. It's natural. It's what ice cream is supposed to be.

It's also one of my three favorite coffee ice creams! The other two are local brands: the green label Harris Teeters and Bliss.

I know it's more expensive than other brands, but I promise it's worth it. And, yes, it is full fat and calories. My theory: if you're going to have ice cream, have ice cream...not some lab created, chemical based frozen diary product.



No comments: