Sunday, July 11, 2010

Review: Athletic Socks

You know the bags of socks you can find at the store. I'd been buying those for years. For whatever reason, I assumed that they were just as good as any other sock. Being the penny pincher that I am, I didn't even want to try a different type of sock since they were soooooo expensive.

Then came the best shoe sale of my life! Our DSW had an extra 50% clearance sale at Thanksgiving time. It. was. amazing. AMAZING!!! And they had some socks on sale. I picked up a packet for me and one for my husband. We won't be going back.

My husband just needed some new socks before a trip. I'd been throwing out old ones as they came out of the drier with holes. Suddenly, on packing day, I discovered I'd thrown all of them away! Ooops. Where we live, we have limited shopping that's super close. I ran to Target. They had the bags of socks, but I walked right on by to the premium socks they sold.

My husband likes them. They're a go! Don't buy any more bags of socks. I promise you your feet will be happy.

No comments: