Friday, July 9, 2010

Review: Graters

Years and years ago, I received three graters from Williams Sonoma. I wouldn't have spent the money on them myself....but I sure am glad someone else did!

Now that I cook constantly, I find I need a zester/grater at least once a week. I checked out Williams Sonoma's webpage, and it appears they sell the Microplane brand. I hands down recommend their graters!

If you're not familiar with Williams Sonoma, they are a high end cooks' supply store for the home. While I haven't shopped there in the past few years (I have a well-stocked kitchen after working there and getting married), they were historically known for their exceptional customer service and product guarantees. My hope is that's still the case, but I can't attest to it since I haven't need to buy anything recently.

I'm certain you'd be just as happy with their new graters as I am with my old one, but I don't receive any Amazon Associates credits if you buy from them :) So I have posted a highly rated grater to the left made by Microplane. It's a fine grater which will let you zest and grate. That's my favorite type since it's so multi-purpose. When you have a small kitchen, each tool needs to do more than one thing!

Happy zesting!

No comments: