Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Review: Dark Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans

I'm so sorry for those of you that don't have a Trader Joe's. Really. I am. You probably don't know what you're missing, which is good, but you are missing a fantastic shopping experience!

One wonderful thing they sell is dark chocolate coffee beans. They are awesome! A perfect combination of crunch and flavor. They hit you hard with both flavors!

I warn you, though: they are chocolate covered coffee beans which means they have a ton of caffeine! Stop popping them in your mouth around three or else you won't sleep. I didn't realize this obviousness, and I couldn't sleep one night since I had been eating them all day and up until bed.

1 comment:

DandW said...

Whenever we're near a Trader Joe's we buy several containers to bring home. They are wonderful!!